Array Tape® Sealer
Tape Sealer Module
The Array Tape Sealer Module applies a seal, securing the samples and assays in Array Tape. It contains two spindles, an upper spindle for unwinding the master roll of cover tape and a lower spindle for rewinding the backer tape. The Array Tape path passes below a rubber roller where the cover tape is applied. The rubber roller is engaged with a toggle handle and is monitored by a photoeye. An inline photoeye indicates when the cover tape is empty.
Low Seal Sensor
A Convenient and Efficient Solution for Cover Seal Outages
Eliminate cover seal monitoring challenges with the Low Seal Sensor. The sensor, available as an upgrade to the Array Tape Seal Module, provides reliable and consistent detection of low cover seal levels, supporting proactive instrument pause states. Walk away with confidence knowing the sensor will bring the instrument to a controlled pause, allowing the lab technician to change the cover seal roll without disruption to, or loss of, assays.
Tape Sealer Product Features
- Fiber optic sensor - measures a reflectivity signal directed at the cover seal roll
- Rolling tape guide - additional precaution that prevents adhesive from reattaching to the tape guide
- Functions with current software
- Customizable sensor threshold - the threshold can be adjusted to control the amount of cover seal remaining upon pause.
Walk away with confidence knowing the sensor will bring the instrument to a controlled pause.
Tape Sealer With Integrated Chiller
- The array is chilled down to 15°C within seconds to enable precise incubation and temperature.