Douglas Scientific Laboratory Services
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to partner with our clients. Services include:
Comprehensive Implementation Services
- Pre-Installation Process: site review, factory acceptance testing and certified technician training.
- Installation & Training: onsite installation, end user training and site acceptance testing.
- Post-Installation Support & Service: 12 month comprehensive warranty, industry leading post warranty support programs and online support services.
Array Tape® Optimization Services
Our Scientific staff will work with you to optimize the Array Tape Platform for your applications and assays. You will receive protocols used to generate high quality data on the system.
Custom Automation Services
Name the high throughput application and we'll put the power of innovation to work for you. The team at Douglas Scientific delivers extensive experience in motion and movement, automated processing and high-throughput applications. This experience, coupled with our rapid development capabilities, provides customers with a collaborative partner to deliver a custom solution. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional problem-solving to create custom solutions that meet your business needs, performance expectations, budget constraints and timelines. We will work with you to understand your challenges and assist with solution designs optimized to your specifications. Our comprehensive approach ensures we take every measure possible to understand not only your business goals and objectives, but also the overall environment in which you are working. Your complete satisfaction is our top priority.
Douglas Scientific Support Plan
Your ongoing satisfaction with our products is paramount to us. We provide Support Plans that strive to prevent failures and deliver unprecedented response when service is needed.
Technician Certification Training Services
Many advanced users of the Array Tape Platform have participated in our Certified Technician Training. Provide key members of your lab with exceptional hands-on training, knowledge and skills. Participants will receive a formal Certificate, recognizing their mastery of the knowledge and skills required to operate and maintain the Array Tape Platform with a high level of competency.
- Learn directly from Douglas Scientific experts who design, manufacture, and maintain the instruments.
- Small group learning environment with training tailored to meet attendee needs.
- Hands-on training utilizing fully operational instruments, allowing for extensive learning without interrupting your process flow or risking damage to your instrumentation.